The Plex’s Recruitment Process
- The job applications to The Plex are only received through our career portal. This ensures that all the applications are routed directly to our hiring managers.
- As the second step, selected candidates are invited to take part in a telephone interview.
- Based on the results of the telephone interview, candidates will be invited to participate in an in-person interview.
- The shortlist from stage 3, will be invited to take part in the Plex Games.
Job Communications from The Plex
- We do not use public domains (such as GMail, Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail, etc). All email communication will generate from a Plex specific email domain (@hcesportsplex.com).
- We do not issue checks of any kind prior to a legitimate employee clocking in/out on our employee time keeping system. This system requires all employees to create their own username & password to register as a user after attending an on-site orientation.
- We never ask for money from prospective candidates. Neither do we request bank account details until a new employee has been issued onboarding through a NoReply email from our employee software.
- We don’t ask candidates for their credit score nor do we require a credit check.
- We never instruct a candidate to undertake self-paid training during the recruitment process.
- Apart from salary expectations and past experience, we never ask for a candidate’s confidential information.
- We never extend an offer of employment without the authorized company representative(s) meeting the candidate in person. The Sportsplex by HealthCARE Express is not responsible for fraudulent job offers or requests for personal information. Under no circumstances shall The Sportsplex by HealthCARE Express be held liable for any claims, losses, damages, expenses or other inconvenience resulting from or in any way connected to the actions of these imposters.
If you have any questions/concerns, please contact us at email@example.com or call 903.791.9355
For more information on potential job scams and how to protect yourself, visit https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/job-scams. (The Sportsplex is not responsible for the content of this site.).
If you have been victimized through a fraudulent job order, contact your local authorities to start an investigation.
Fitness is a lifestyle,
Not a hobby
Mon-Fri: 6:30am to 8pm
24-Hour Gym Access Available Everyday