TERRI LYNN’S WATER BOOTCAMP
Our Water Bootcamp is an 8-week program led by instructor Terri Lynn. The class takes place in our outdoor lap pool and uses an athletic approach to increase cardiovascular endurance, flexibility, coordination, agility, and muscle strength. Swimming skills are not required and Water Bootcamp is open to all skill levels.
Classes start the second week of May so reserve your spot to lock it in place!
- (2) 4 week, 3-Day Workout Plans
- (2) Workout Plan Instructional Demonstration Classes
(8) Once-a-week Guided Group Water Bootcamp Classes
- (2) One-on-One nutrition consultations & goal setting sessions
- (1) Nutrition Education Class
Attire & What to Bring
- Come to class dressed and ready for the pool
- Proper swim attire is required (swimsuit), no basketball shorts, street clothes, etc.
- Water shoes are encouraged but not necessary
- Towel, water bottle, bike shorts, leggings, or rash guard (optional)
In the event of bad weather, Water Bootcamp classes will be rescheduled for make-up.
Sign Up For Our Water Bootcamp
Fitness is a lifestyle,
Not a hobby
Mon-Fri: 6:30am to 8pm
24-Hour Gym Access Available Everyday